International Surrogacy for Intended Parents Not in the USA
The United States is a well-known destination for international surrogacy. California, and a handful of other states, have settled legal processes in place that may make these surrogacy agencies in the USA more desirable. And with a decision as important as bringing a child into the world, many intended parents are willing to travel around the globe to ensure the best for their child and their family. At California Surrogacy Center, we understand your situation, and we have worked hard to make sure that our services are available to you, no matter where you are traveling from.
The Surrogacy Process for International Parents
The surrogacy process is typically the same for our intended parents, regardless of where they are coming from. Whether you are a Southern California local, an out-of-state resident of the USA, or a traveler from another country, rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way to make sure things run as smoothly as possible. In a nutshell, the average surrogacy journey consists of the following steps:
- You contact us to learn more about our services and decide to work with us.
- We match you with a surrogate mother we think is a good fit.
- If you are not happy with our selection, we will match you with a new surrogate.
- Once the surrogate is selected, you sign the surrogacy contract and paperwork, under the guidance of our legal team.
- Next, the surrogate will undergo a thorough screening process, including a background check and physical and mental health screenings.
- The surrogacy injection and embryo transfer schedule is developed.
- The embryo is transferred to the surrogate, and she becomes pregnant.
- The surrogate begins monthly visits to her OBGYN to monitor the pregnancy.
- After nine months, the surrogate gives birth to newest member of your family.
To learn more about what is involved in each of these steps, we encourage you to visit our What to Expect page for intended parents.
Why You Should Choose California Surrogacy Center
California Surrogacy Center is a well-established surrogacy agency with years of experience. We have worked with intended parents from around the world, and we have one of the most highly-regarded surrogacy lawyers in the country on staff. The success of your journey to parenthood and the health of your child are our top priorities. We treat all of our intended parents, surrogate mothers and egg donors as if they were are own flesh and blood.
Traveling to California Surrogacy Center
Did we mention that we are located in beautiful Southern California? With offices in San Diego and Brea (just south of Los Angeles), we encourage all of our international surrogacy clients to turn their visits into vacations! Southern California is known for its impressive beaches and nearly year-round sunshine. Sign up for some surf lessons or go for a hike and take in the surrounding natural beauty. If amusement parks are more your speed, SeaWorld, Legoland, Disneyland and Universal Studios are just around the corner. And our staff is always happy to help you find the best lodging and dining nearby.
Contact Us to Start the International Surrogacy Process
If you are ready to take the next step in the international surrogacy process, start by sending us a message using the form below or giving us a call at 858-509-3954. We can’t wait for you to come join the CSC family!