Same-Sex Surrogacy and Egg Donation
Egg donation and surrogacy make the possibility of a family a reality for same-sex couples who dream of raising children. Both options are viable solutions and make it possible for parents to have a biological bond with their child.
As an agency dedicated to modern family advocacy, our team is strong supporters of giving parents the opportunity to choose from several family-building options. There has recently been an increase in demand because of factors such as women who choose not to become pregnant or cannot become pregnant, an increased awareness of surrogacy, and couples who are faced with political obstacles.
We are proud to provide these individuals with professional and compassionate assistance to help their dreams of a family become a reality.
Benefits of Using Surrogacy and Egg Donation for Same-Sex Couples
Several advantages offered by egg donation and surrogacy are found here. Some of these include:
- The intended mother has the opportunity to experience pregnancy and all the maternal feelings that go with it.
- The intended father has the opportunity to have a biological bond and intended mothers can have a gestational bond with their baby through egg donation.
- The opportunity to give birth and also breastfeed the child, which aids in the natural bonding process between the parent and the child.
- With an egg donor the mother has the opportunity to control various lifestyle factors throughout the pregnancy.
- Same sex couples, hopeful parents, and individuals with fertility problems can fulfill the dreams they have of being parents.
The Unique Process of Becoming a Family for Same Sex Couples
Our team understands that third-party reproduction is often challenging for several reasons. Building a family is something that’s truly unique for gay men, as well as same sex couples. At first, the process may seem overwhelming; however, with the proper resources, guidance, and preparation, the process can be easier than it may seem.
By using an egg donor and a gestational surrogate, one of the men in a relationship can have a biological connection to their future child. While there are some states that still prohibit gay men from adopting a child, surrogacy guarantees that the individual is recognized as the biological parent of the child and your partner may not have to go through the adoption process to receive their parental rights.
We offer a comprehensive referral list of legal professionals to help our clients handle the unique legal issues of their state. With this careful consideration, our clients can feel confident their rights are protected and that their family will be complete.
To learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation services, fill out our form below. We can provide more information about what we do, and how we can help make your dreams of having a family a reality.